How to Apply
Please read the following carefully before completing the application form
- Applicants must complete the application themselves. All requirements on this application must be filled in. Incomplete applications will not be considered. It is preferable that all items be typed.
- Applicants are encouraged to apply early. They should not wait until their final examination results are announced.
- Please note that submitting an application, paying the application fee and receiving an ID number does not in any way mean that an applicant is admitted to the university. Admission is offered in writing to qualified applicants only after an official evaluation of their credentials is performed by the Office of Admissions.
- The offer of admission is valid only for the academic semester for which the applicant applies. Applicants who wish to defer their admission to the following semester must submit a written request to the Office of Admissions not later than one month before the beginning of the semester. Admission onsideration for the following semester will depend on meeting the established requirements and available seats.
- In case seats are not available in the semester you selected, AURAK will consider your application for the following semester.
- All documents presented to complete an application for admission are the property of the university. Applicants, whether accepted or not, may not claim them back.
Forms and Checklist
- AURAK Health History Form
- Enrollment Confirmation Form
- Student Visa Application (if applicable)
Undergraduate Admissions Procedure
Graduate Admissions Procedure