Office of Student Services & Enrollment Management
The Office of Student Services & Enrollment Management supports the development of students as whole persons, complementing and enhancing their academic skills while preparing them for leadership roles in a global society. Through programs and services, we embrace diversity, equality, and inclusion as essential ingredients of academic excellence and personal development.
The following goals represent the efforts of the Office of Student Services & Enrollment Management to provide the means, opportunities, facilities, and support required to create an environment in which students can be developed as socially active, informed and well-rounded citizens of the world.
- Deliver an accessible and responsive system of student service that contributes to student recruitment, retention and success.
- Promote student participation in University governance.
- Increase student opportunities for access to and success in higher education.
- Provide student life programs to enhance the academic growth and leadership skills of AURAK students.
- Support students in the pursuit of professional career goals.
- Establish a mutually beneficial relationship between AURAK students and the AURAK alumni.
The Office of Student Services & Enrollment Management adheres to the following core values in order to accomplish the unit’s mission and goals.
- Students First – AURAK students deserve the finest possible student support services.
- Respect for All – External and internal customers should be treated with the highest levels of respect.
- Collaboration – More can be accomplished by working together.
- Informed Decision-Making – The analysis of relevant information is essential to effective decision-making.
- Transparency – Information must be truthful, reliable and available.
- Can-Do Spirit – A willingness to tackle jobs and get them done is essential to the institution’s success.