Scholarship and Financial Aid
The university provide scholarship and tuition reduction to qualified full time students of all nationalities toward academic excellence and to encourage qualified students from Ras Al Khaimah, the region and overseas to join its academic programs.
The following scholarships and tuition reductions are currently available to eligible students:
AURAK provides a 15% tuition reduction for the sibling (or siblings) of an existing, fully-enrolled student in any undergraduate program at the University. This reduction is valid on the condition that all siblings are enrolled at the University during the same semester.
High School Merit Discount
Full-time student with High school GPA of 95% and above is entitled for a merit discount of 20% on the semester tuition fee for the first academic year only.
All AURAK alumni who apply and successfully enroll (Conditional of Full Admit) in any graduate studies programs are eligible for a 15% discount on their semester’s tuition fees.
University Merit Discount
Full-time (new and continuing) students with a CGPA of 3.6 are entitled to receive the university merit reduction of 25% on their next semester tuition fees.
Staff Family Discount
The brother, sister, son or daughter of a full-time employee at AURAK that applies and successfully enrolls (conditional or full admission) is eligible for a 30% scholarship on their semester’s tuition fees, as long as the member of faculty or staff remains employed at AURAK.
Faculty Family Discount
All dependents of faculty members (daughter/son) are eligible to one hundred percent (100%) Tuition Fees Remission.
AURAK Partner Discount
Upon the presentation of a letter from the organization, the employees and their immediate family members of the following entities are eligible to receive 10% a tuition reduction in the programs offered by the University:
- RAK Charity
- Al Rahma Charity
- RAK Bank
- Stevin Rock
- RAK Economic Department
- RAK Medical University
- RAK Hospital
- Arabian Health Care Group
- RAK Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- RAK Residence Department and Foreign Affairs Department
- Hilton Worldwide
- RAK Municipality
- RAK Investment Authority
- Saqr Foundation for Charity
- Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research
- RAK Human Resource Department
- RAK Tourism Development Authority
- RAK Courts
- Public Works and Services Department
- Environment Protection & Development Authority
- Protocol Department
- Public Prosecution Department
- Finance Department
- Department of Economic Department
- Department of Customs
- RAK Royal Court (Diwan Al Amiri)
- Electronic Government Authority
- Department of Antiquities and Museums
- This scholarship is available to three students who fulfill the selection criteria and have a CGPA of 3.80 and above
- The selection committee of the Chancellor’s Scholarship Award will recommend the three students who most fulfill the scholarship criteria.
- The selected students will be eligible for a 50% scholarship payable toward their semester’s tuition fees.
External Scholarships (UAE Nationals only)
- Sheikh Saqr Program for Government Excellence (SSPGE)
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)
External Scholarships (for all students)
- RAK Charity