Scholarship and Financial Aid
AURAK provides financial assistance in the form of scholarships and tuition reductions to qualified full-time students to help them achieve their educational goals. To qualify for scholarship or tuition reduction consideration, an applicant must be an enrolled student and have paid their enrollment deposit.
The following programs are currently available to eligible students:
AURAK provides a 15% tuition reduction for the sibling (or siblings) of an existing, fully-enrolled student in any undergraduate program at the University. This reduction is valid on the condition that all siblings are enrolled at the University during the same semester.
To apply for the sibling reduction, fill in this form and bring it to the Department of Scholarships and Financial Aid with the passport copy of the applicant siblings.
The following embassies provide students with a tuition fee reduction. Applying students must present a letter from their embassy.
- Yemeni Embassy (15%)
- Sudanese Embassy (15%)
- Palestinian Embassy (15%)
- Syrian Embassy (15%)
University Merit Reduction
Full-time (new and continuing) students with a CGPA of 3.6 are entitled to receive the university merit reduction of 15% on their next semester tuition fees.
AURAK Highest Performance Merit Discount
The Highest Performance Discount is intended to provide a 50% tuition discount over the course of four (4) years of academic year, the discount is available to new UAE National and Non- UAE National students meeting the following conditions of eligibility.
- HS graduation percentage of 95 or above.
- Minimum English Proficiency Score of TOEFL 575, IBT 90 or IELTS at 6.0.
Staff Family Discount
The brother, sister, son or daughter of a full-time employee at AURAK that applies and successfully enrolls (conditional or full admission) is eligible for a 25% scholarship on their semester’s tuition fees, as long as the member of faculty or staff remains employed at AURAK.
To apply for Staff Family Discount, fill in this form and bring it to the Department of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
Faculty Family Discount
All dependents of faculty members (daughter/son) are eligible to one hundred percent (100%) Tuition Fees Remission. To apply for Faculty Family Discount, fill in this form and bring it to the Department of Scholarships and Financial Aid.
AURAK Partner Discount
Upon the presentation of a letter from the organization, the employees and their immediate family members of the following entities are eligible to receive 15% a tuition reduction in the programs offered by the University:
- RAK Charity
- Al Rahma Charity
- RAK Bank
- Stevin Rock
- RAK Economic Department
- RAK Medical University
- RAK Hospital
- Arabian Health Care Group
- RAK Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- RAK Residence Department and Foreign Affairs Department
- Hilton Worldwide
- RAK Municipality
- RAK Investment Authority
- Saqr Foundation for Charity
- Shaikh Saud bin Saqr Al Qasimi Foundation for Policy Research
- RAK Human Resource Department
- RAK Tourism Development Authority
- RAK Courts
- Public Works and Services Department
- Environment Protection & Development Authority
- Protocol Department
- Public Prosecution Department
- Finance Department
- Department of Economic Department
- Department of Customs
- RAK Royal Court (Diwan Al Amiri)
- Electronic Government Authority
- Department of Antiquities and Museums
- This scholarship is available to two students who fulfill the selection criteria and have a CGPA of 3.80 and above
- The selection committee of the Chancellor’s Scholarship Award will select the two students who most fulfill the scholarship criteria.
- The selected students will be eligible for a 50% scholarship payable toward their semester’s tuition fees.
- Students who are receiving any other financial assistance in the form of a scholarship, corporate sponsorship, tuition reduction or any other funding are not eligible to receive the Chancellor’s scholarship.
External Scholarships (UAE Nationals only)
- Sheikh Saqr Program for Government Excellence (SSPGE)
- Telecommunications Regulatory Authority (TRA)
External Scholarships (for all students)
- RAK Charity
To apply for this scholarship, fill in this form and bring it to the Department of Scholarships and Financial Aid with an admission letter and two passport size photos.