The Department of International Programs and Partnerships (DIPP) at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) supports the overall mission of the university and its goals. We are entrusted with assisting the international standing of the university through the development of connections with educational institutions around the world. Additionally, we provide international learning opportunities so that students may be productive community members who are adept in multicultural environments. Such knowledge and skills are acquired when study abroad and exchange are incorporated into one’s educational experiences.
To enhance academic experiences by offering the ideal international study abroad program to every student.
- To develop a network of sustainable partnership with superior international universities and educational organizations for study abroad/exchange purposes.
- To provide international programming opportunities that match the academic fields of study of AURAK students.
- To provide a welcoming environment for incoming study abroad/exchange students for learning and cultural engagement.
- To assist incoming and outgoing students and provide them with the support required for successful academic and cultural experiences.
- To attend international higher education conferences and join international higher education associations to keep abreast of trends and issues in the field as well as best practices for professional development.
- To complete appropriate assessment and evaluation reporting so that programming continues to meet international standards.
Mrs. Ghadah Al Kadri – Senior Officer
Office: F-08, Ext: 1507