BS in Business Administration
(Major in Business Analytics)
BS in Business Administration (Major in Business Analytics)
The BSBA (Major in Business Analytics) will equip the students to use the power of data science, big data, statistics, and machine learning to optimize business performance and to make the right decisions, organizations need people with expert skills and an analytical approach. The students will combine statistics, information technology, computer science, and business administration to come up with innovative solutions to problems in the business world.
- BS in Business Administration (Generalist 1)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Accounting)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Finance)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Marketing)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Human Resource Management)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Hospitality & Tourism Management)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Business Analytics)
- BS in Business Administration (Minor in International Business)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Business Analytics Major Program Learning Outcomes (BMLO)
On completion of a BSBA (Major in Business Analytics) students will be able to
BMLO 1: Integrate information technologies with quantitative analysis and data science methods to extract business value from data sets, and to enable data-driven business decisions.
BMLO 2: Identify opportunities, needs and constraints for data analytics within specific organizational contexts.
BMLO 3: Demonstrate proficiency and creativity with the integrated use of analytics tools and techniques to formulate useful data analytics solutions.
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Business Consultant
- Market Research analyst
- Process Analyst
- Financial Analyst
- Operations Research Analyst
- Quantitative Analyst
- Management Analyst
- Data Scientist
- Chief data scientist
- Forensic experts
- Chief knowledge analyst
- Business intelligence manager/specialist/architect/consultant
- Customer segmentation specialists
- Credit scorecard specialists
- Marketing Analyst
- Big Data Developer
- Business Architect
Accounting is the process of summarizing, analyzing and reporting financial transactions, in order to facilitate informed decisions by users of the information. Accountants analyze and...
Finance is about investing, with a focus on how to value assets and manage risk. Studying a degree in Finance will help you to understand how stock markets and financial institutions function,...
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging products and services that have value for customers, clients, partners,...
Human Resource Management is the process of hiring and developing employees so that they become more valuable to the organization. It includes conducting job...
The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program prepares potential students to become effective business managers and leaders of the future. The program achieves...