School of Business
The School of Business advisory council provides external advice to the school regarding priorities and directions for business education, research and service of faculty and students. It provides valuable assistance to the school in developing and achieving its strategic goals.
The council also assists in promoting the school to potential students, employers, legislative leaders, governmental agencies, and industry. Discussions are held on school goals, educational trends, development and capital campaigns, employment opportunities, research opportunities, budgets, enrollments, degrees produced, and other related topics. Members of the council also provide support throughout the year for many of the school’s specific initiatives and programs.
- Dr. Khalid Al Khazraji, (Chair, Al Kawthar Group)
- Dr. Abdulrahman Al Shayeb (Director, RAK Economic Development)
- Mr. Manu Mehra (CFO, Investment and Development – Ras Al Khaimah)
- Mr. Yousef Ali (General Manager, RAK Finance Department)
- Mr. Peter England (CEO, RAK Bank)
- Mr. Geoff Stecyk (COO, RAK Bank)
- Mr. Ibrahim Obaid Darwish (Director General, Insurance Authority)
- Mr. Mohamed Al Sabab (DIrector General, RAK Chamber of Commerce and Industry)