Vision & Mission
(School of Business)
School of Business
- BS in Business Administration (Generalist 1)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Accounting)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Finance)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Marketing)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Human Resource Management)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Hospitality & Tourism Management)
- BS in Business Administration (Major in Business Analytics)
- BS in Business Administration (Minor in International Business)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA)
Vision and Mission
Our vision is to be is to be students’ preferred choice for internationally recognized business education in the Northern Emirates enriched by the impactful research and outreach of our dedicated faculty.
The School’s mission is to work with the AURAK ‘family’ to prepare tomorrow’s business leaders to be thoughtful, creative, collaborative and responsible with an ability to think critically, communicate their ideas clearly and take initiative in applying what they have learned. Backed by a diverse faculty committed to enrich their teaching and enhance their community impact by engaging in applied, cross-disciplinary, and pedagogical scholarship, the School offers programs based on the North American model and the cultural characteristics of the Gulf region in a student-centered teaching environment.
Accounting is the process of summarizing, analyzing and reporting financial transactions, in order to facilitate informed decisions by users of the information. Accountants analyze and...
Finance is about investing, with a focus on how to value assets and manage risk. Studying a degree in Finance will help you to understand how stock markets and financial institutions function,...
Marketing is the activity, set of institutions, and processes for creating, communicating, delivering, and exchanging products and services that have value for customers, clients, partners,...
Human Resource Management is the process of hiring and developing employees so that they become more valuable to the organization. It includes conducting job...
The Executive Master of Business Administration (EMBA) program prepares potential students to become effective business managers and leaders of the future. The program achieves...