School of Engineering
- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- BA in Interior Design
- BS in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Infrastructure Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable and Renewable Energy
Welcome to the web page of the School of Engineering at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah. We are a group of scholars and educators – with higher education degrees from top North American and international universities – who find great pleasure and pride in educating and mentoring young people to achieve their ambitions of becoming the future engineers, architects and computer scientists who will contribute to the advancement of their communities.
The School of Engineering offers 15 programs that cover a wide spectrum of engineering, architecture and computer science. All our programs are accredited by the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA) of the Ministry of Education (MoE). Nine of the bachelor degree programs (Chemical Engineering, Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Electronics and Communications Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Petroleum Engineering) are accredited by the US-based Accreditation Board for Engineering and Technology (ABET). The Architecture Program is in the process of applying to the National Architectural Accrediting Board (NAAB) in the coming academic year. Our Master of Science in Engineering Project Management prepares graduates to lead management of complex projects and take leadership roles in industry and government.
Bachelor in Architecture
Architecture is both the process and the product of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and other physical structures.
Chemical engineering is a broad multi-disciplinary branch of engineering that combines the knowledge of mathematics and science – particularly chemistry...