BS in Computer Science
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (CS) degree program provides a solid foundation in computing and technology related sciences, along with exploration of the various disciplines of liberal arts and humanities. By examining the latest industry tools and techniques, and developing valuable experience and professional skills in areas such as object-oriented programming, database systems, and network security, students are equipped with the in-depth understanding of their chosen professions.
The CS program aims to develop and prepare individuals for rewarding, cutting- edge careers in software engineering, system administration, and management. Furthermore, the CS graduates will be well trained to handle the problems faced in industry, academia and daily life.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- BA in Interior Design
- BS in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Infrastructure Engineering
- Master of Sustainable and Renewable Energy
The Bachelor of Science in Computer Science aims to provide students with high-quality education covering a broad and well-integrated knowledge in the concepts and methodologies underlying the analysis, design, and utilization of computer software, algorithms and systems. The graduates of the program will be well versed in computer technology and its impact on the global society.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
A few years after graduation, our alumni will be:
- Successful professionals and innovators in theoretical and practical areas of computer science
- Engaged in creating a positive technological impact with a sufficient awareness of the ethical, legal, and security issues of computer science
- Equipped with the skills required for professional practice including functioning in teams, communicating effectively, and life-long learning
Program Learning Outcomes
Graduates of the program will have the ability to:
- Analyze a complex computing problem and to apply principles of computing and other relevant disciplines to identify solutions.
- Design, implement, and evaluate a computing-based solution to meet a given set of computing requirements in the context of the program’s discipline.
- Communicate effectively in a variety of professional contexts.
- Recognize professional responsibilities and make informed judgments in computing practice based on legal and ethical principles.
- Function effectively as a member or leader of a team engaged in activities appropriate to the program’s discipline.
- Apply computer science theory and software development fundamentals to produce computing-based solutions.
Enrollment and Graduation Data
|NUMBER OF ENROLLED STUDENTS|
|Spring 2021 (Census: February)||45|
|Fall 2020 (Census: September)||44|
|Spring 2020 (Census: February)||41|
|Fall 2019 (Census: September)||34|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF GRADUATES (AS OF)|
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Database administrator
- Games developer
- Information systems manager
- IT consultant
- Multimedia programmer
- Systems analyst
- Systems developer
- Web designer
- Web developer
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- IT sales professional
- IT trainer
- Network engineer
- Technical author
Bachelor in Architecture
Architecture is both the process and the product of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and other physical structures.
Chemical engineering is a broad multi-disciplinary branch of engineering that combines the knowledge of mathematics and science – particularly chemistry...