BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
The Bachelor of Science in Electrical and Electronics Engineering provides graduates with a sound understanding of fundamental engineering principles and applications in the field.
Graduates are prepared for post-graduate study or employment and are able to demonstrate their ability to apply the knowledge and methodologies of electrical and electronics engineering essential for a successful career. The American University of Ras Al Khaimah’s (AURAK) Bachelor of Electrical and Electronics Engineering aims to produce effective, well educated, and globally competitive electrical and electronics engineers for the region and the wider world. The program aims to be amongst the top in the GCC region in the fields of electrical and electronics engineering with highly qualified and dedicated faculty and staff. It also aims to have a strong link with the local and regional government, public-sector organizations, and private sector enterprises. Moreover, the program aims to provide service to the community by sharing the program’s technical expertise and human resources.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- BA in Interior Design
- BS in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Infrastructure Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable and Renewable Energy
The mission of the Electrical and Electronics Engineering program is to provide graduates with a sound understanding of fundamental engineering principles and applications in the field. Graduates will have a comprehensive understanding of subjects like signals and systems, digital logic, circuits and electronics, and the theory and applications of digital communications, particularly networks and wireless communications, in addition to power systems and electric machines. Graduates will be prepared for both graduate study and employment. They will be able to demonstrate their ability to apply the knowledge and methodologies in power systems, electronics and communications engineering essential for a successful career.
Program Educational Objectives
The graduates of Electrical and Electronics Engineering Program, within a few years will be:
- Become successful practitioners and innovators in the region and worldwide
- Continue their professional development throughout their careers.
- Work productively and ethically in teams, and function effectively in diverse cultural environments.
AURAK Electrical and Electronics Engineering graduates should have:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw conclusions.
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Bachelor in Architecture
Architecture is both the process and the product of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and other physical structures.
Chemical engineering is a broad multi-disciplinary branch of engineering that combines the knowledge of mathematics and science – particularly chemistry...