BS in Electrical Engineering
Electrical Engineering (EE) is the application of the theories and principles of science and math to solve practical electrical Engineering problems. It deals with the technology of electricity, in terms of the design and application of circuitry and equipment for power generation, transmission and distribution, machine control, and renewable energy.
Students will learn, demonstrate and apply fundamental knowledge and methodologies of Electrical Power Engineering, including appropriate theoretical foundations, experimental and computational tools, which are essential for a successful career.
- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- BA in Interior Design
- BS in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Infrastructure Engineering
- Master of Sustainable and Renewable Energy
The mission of the Electrical Engineering program is to provide the undergraduate student with a comprehensive knowledge of fundamental engineering in subjects such as power electronics and systems, control theory, electric machines, renewable energy, high voltage and power transmission. Graduates will build a strong background in many areas of electrical power engineering. They will be prepared for both graduate study and employment. They will also be able to demonstrate their ability to apply the knowledge and methodologies of Electrical Engineering essential for a successful career.
Program Educational Objectives (PEOs)
The graduates of the Electrical Engineering Program, within a few years will be:
- Successful practitioners and innovators in the region and worldwide.
- Continuing their professional development throughout their careers.
- Working productively and ethically in teams, and functioning effectively in diverse cultural environments.
Program Learning Outcomes
AURAK Electrical Engineering graduates should have:
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve complex engineering problems by applying principles of engineering, science, and mathematics.
- An ability to apply engineering design to produce solutions that meet specified needs with consideration of public health, safety, and welfare, as well as global, cultural, social, environmental, and economic factors.
- An ability to communicate effectively with a range of audiences.
- An ability to recognize ethical and professional responsibilities in engineering situations and make informed judgments, which must consider the impact of engineering solutions in global, economic, environmental, and societal contexts.
- An ability to function effectively on a team whose members together provide leadership, create a collaborative and inclusive environment, establish goals, plan tasks, and meet objectives.
- An ability to develop and conduct appropriate experimentation, analyze and interpret data, and use engineering judgment to draw
- An ability to acquire and apply new knowledge as needed, using appropriate learning strategies.
Enrollment and Graduation Data
|NUMBER OF ENROLLED STUDENTS|
|Spring 2021 (Census: February)||20|
|Fall 2020 (Census: September)||20|
|Spring 2020 (Census: February)||15|
|Fall 2019 (Census: September)||20|
|TOTAL NUMBER OF GRADUATES (AS OF)|
Jobs directly related to your degree include:
- Control and instrumentation engineer
- Consumer Electronics Engineer
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical test and maintenance Engineer
- Instrumentation Engineer
- Power Systems Engineer
- Power Electronics Engineer
- Research and development engineer
- Renewable Energy Engineer
- Signal Processing Engineer
- Systems Engineer
Jobs where your degree would be useful include:
- Academic institutions
- Aerospace industry
- Automotive industry
- Construction industry
- Consumer goods industry
- Defense industry
- Desalination plant
- Electronics industry
- Government institutions
- Marine industry
- Oil and gas industry
- Pharmaceuticals industry
- Power generation industry
- Railway industry
- Research and Development
- Satellite Communication Stations
- Telecom Industry
- Utilities industry
Bachelor in Architecture
Architecture is both the process and the product of planning, designing, and constructing buildings and other physical structures.
Chemical engineering is a broad multi-disciplinary branch of engineering that combines the knowledge of mathematics and science – particularly chemistry...