- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Artificial Intelligence
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- BA in Interior Design
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- Master in Infrastructure Engineering
- Master of Science in Sustainable and Renewable Energy
The advisory council for the School of Engineering advises the school on policies and procedures, promotes the school community services, provides input on the school curriculum, helps in accommodating engineering graduates in the labor market, shares information on developments in the country, and serves as an instrument for action.
- Prof. Abdullah Ismael Al Zarouni – Professor of Electrical Engineering – Rochester Institute of Technology, Dubai, Chair.
- Dr. Omar Al – Emam, Space Technology Advisor – UAE Space Agency.
- Engr. Omar Al Mahmoud, CEO – ICT Fund.
- Dr. Ayman ElNashar – Head of Technology Architecture, Research & Development, DU Emirates Integrated Telecommunication Company
- Eng. Abdullah Samhan – Chief Executive Officer, Urban Planning and Development Sector, RAK Municipality
- Eng. Eesa Abdulla Al Shamsi – Deputy Director General, RAK Public Service Department
- Mr. Chris Wood – CEO, RAK Gas
- Mr. Hasan Ali Hasan Bulhoon Alshemelli – Vice President – Mobile Planning, Etisalat, UAE
- Mr. Khalifa Rashed Ali Rashdoh Alhebsi – IT Director, Khalifa Hospital
- Mr. Giri Prasa – Terminal Manager Ecomar Energy Solutions FZC
- Mr. Cico Abraham Pinto Rizzo – Senior Analyst, Corporate Planning Department, ADNOC