- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- BA in Interior Design
- BS in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Infrastructure Engineering
- Master of Sustainable and Renewable Energy
The advisory council for the School of Engineering advises the school on policies and procedures, promotes the school community services, provides input on the school curriculum, helps in accommodating engineering graduates in the labor market, shares information on developments in the country, and serves as an instrument for action.
- Prof. Abdullah Ismael Al Zarouni, Professor of Electrical Engineering – Rochester Institute of Technology, Dubai, Chair.
- Dr. Aaesha Al Nuaimi, Head of Solar Research – DEWA R & D Center.
- Dr. Ebrahim Hamdan Al Alkim, Information Security Department Manager – CISO – Emirates Nuclear Energy Corporation – ENEC.
- Dr. Omar Al – Emam, Space Technology Advisor – UAE Space Agency.
- Engr. Omar Al Mahmoud, CEO – ICT Fund.
- Eng. Abdullah Samhan, Director of the Department of Buildings and Engineering, RAK Municipality.
- Eng. Eesa Abdulla Al Shamsi, Deputy Director RAK Public Works Department.
- Mr. Nishant Dighe, CEO – RAK Gas.
- Engr. Sonia Ytuarte Nasser, Solid Waste Strategist.
- Mr. Amir Daoud, CEO – AIC Steel.
- Mr. Malick Adam, ECE Engineering – AURAK Alumni Representative.