- Bachelor of Architecture
- BS in Chemical Engineering
- BS in Civil & Infrastructure Engineering
- BS in Computer Engineering
- BS in Computer Science
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- BS in Electronics & Communications Engineering
- BS in Industrial Engineering
- BS in Mechanical Engineering
- BS in Petroleum Engineering
- Master of Science in Engineering Project Management
- BA in Interior Design
- BS in Artificial Intelligence
- Master in Infrastructure Engineering
- Master of Sustainable and Renewable Energy
The School of Engineering at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah has organized the Engineering Camp annually for the past six years. Our latest Engineering Camp took place on Saturday, February 22nd, 2020. The Engineering Camp invited secondary school students to spend the day on AURAK’s campus. The camp included competitions and activities in the engineering laboratories, sports activities, and a campus tour. The event aims to help school students further develop their scientific and engineering skills and allow them to become familiar with the nature of engineering work across various engineering disciplines.
If you are interested in participating in future camps or activities, please contact us at email@example.com. Photos of our recent event can be viewed through the link below.
The Engineering Camp Objectives:
During the AURAK Engineering camp, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Explore several different areas of engineering.
- Experience a university atmosphere on the AURAK Campus.
- Interact informally with engineering students and faculty members.
- Visit the university engineering facilities, research centers, and laboratories.
- Collaborate with fellow participants in a variety of hands-on engineering activities.
- Witness how engineering programs play an essential role in the development and improvement of human conditions.
- Participate in the camp’s recreational and social activities.