Tuition Fee and Scholarship
- Students who wish to apply for a payment plan should submit a proposed payment plan through the online portal following the instructions provided. This plan must include:
- No more than four (4) payment installments where all payments are made within the same semester. Students may request more than four but not more than six installments, and this will require prior approval of the Vice President of Operational Excellence and Financial Management.
- The mode of payment which may be by: cheque, cash, credit card, wire transfer or online payment. Please note: the provision of post-dated cheques will be permitted on condition that the dates on each cheque is within the applicable semester.
Payment and Plan Violations
- Where the student does not meet a scheduled payment, the University will place the student on a financial hold and block their access to the portal. This may also result in the student not being able to attend the exams.
For any clarification, please visit the Office of Finance or contact the following:
- To talk to Shatha, dial +971-7-246-8906 or email at email@example.com
- To talk to Salah, dial +971-7-246-8903 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You may also contact the Office of Finance at email@example.com