Welcome to AURAK’s page on the latest COVID-19 updates. This page contains links to information on how the university is operating during this period and advice on how to protect yourself from the virus.
The health and safety of our students and the wider AURAK family are our top priority.
Take the Vaccine and Stop the Pandemic
Visiting the Campus
General Visitors (visitors who are not AURAK students, faculty, or staff)
- All visitors are required to:
- Wearing masks is mandatory
- Maintain social distancing is mandatory
- Engage in temperature checking
- Secure a campus pass by registering (link)
- This would facilitate your visit
- Ensure the number of visitors
- Students must obtain a negative COVID-19 test by the first day of AURAK attendance.
- Students are required to sign an undertaking to comply with the health and safety measures.
- All campus visitors will be required to have a negative COVID-19 test result from the last two weeks.
- Wearing masks is mandatory.
- No gatherings of more than 50 people and physical distancing must be observed.
- Random checks will be conducted to ensure that you have a recent negative COVID-19 test.
- All individuals entering the campus will have a daily temperature check.
AURAK Faculty & Staff
- All faculty & staff on campus are regularly test and have a negative COVID-19 result.
For support and guidance: reach us at 80028725 / email@example.com
- Lectures for Fall 2020 will be hybrid.
- During the first two weeks of the semester, all lectures will be delivered online. After that, AURAK will introduce new measures in line with the safety procedures including:
- Introducing four days of classes and dedicating Thursdays to university activities.
- Extending the working hours from 9 am to 10 pm to ensure no more than 50% of the community is on campus at the same time.
- On-campus classes will be limited to 50% of the registered students once a week for every classand labs to 15 students.
- Lectures will be transmitted live and then recorded.
FACE TO FACE
OVER THE PHONE OR EMAIL
Catering on campus (food)
All on-site cafes and restaurants remain closed (until further notice).
- Students opting to stay in the dorms are encouraged to take a single room or select a roommate who is a relative or a close friend.
- Any sort of delivery is discouraged or limited through strict procedures.
- The hostel is only available for students already in residence there. Please contact EDRAK Residential Halls via the website.