Dr. Ayman Rashed Alkhanbouli has over 18 years of professional experience in different organizations within the UAE including semi-government, public and private sectors (Etisalat, UAEU & Tabeer). His extensive experience in supervising businesses, project management, strategy development, consulting services, innovation, sales, increasing revenue, marketing and academic teaching. Dr. Ayman resided a combined 9 years in four countries (France, Australia, America and England); developed a strong international network of partners, and he speak three languages (Arabic, English and French).
- Ph.D. of Management Hull Business School (AASCB), University of Hull – UK
- 2013 International Graduate Studies, University of California Irvine-USA.
- 2009 MBA (Management) Griffith Business School (AASCB) Griffith University, Brisbane, Australia.
- 2002 Bachelor of Commerce Université de Rouen, Rouen, France.
- AlKhanbouli, A.; Estay, C.; Tsagdis, D. (2019) Business Model and Business Model Innovation of the Free Zones in the United Arab Emirates: A Qualitative Approach. International Management. http://www.managementinternational.ca/catalog/modeles-d-affaires-et-modeles-d-affaires-innovants-au-sein-des-zones-franches-une-approche-qualitative.html
- Estay, C.; AlKhanbouli, A.; Tsagdis, D. (2018) Modèles d’affaires et modèles d’affaires innovants au sein des zones franches: une approche qualitative. Conférence Digital, Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Financing (DIF 2018), Lyon, France, 11-12/06/18
- AlKhanbouli, A.; Tsagdis, D. (2017) Free zone business models and innovation: A qualitative exploration in the United Arab Emirates. 24th International Academy of Management and Business, Dubai, UAE, 9/10-11/10/17
- AlKhanbouli, A.; Tsagdis, D. (2017) Business models and their innovations in the free zones of the United Arab Emirates. The World Free Zone Organization Annual International Conference and Exhibition (AICE), Cartagena, Colombia, 03/05-05/05/17