Welcome to AURAK’s Employer Newsletter
The American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) is proud to launch a new Employer’s Newsletter so that we can share with you news about the university and the work that we are doing in the region which may be of interest to you and your organization.
As an employer in the region, you probably know about the university already and have worked with us on job fairs, internships or you may have employed one of our graduates. For those of you who are new to the university, we are committed to engaging with the community to prepare citizens and residents who make a positive contribution in their fields.
- AURAK’s School of Business offers a comprehensive range of programs at undergraduate and graduate level, preparing those who will enter the workplace as well as those wishing to enhance their skills. The school prides itself on the strong links forged with industry, which make our programs align to your needs as an employer. If you are interested in finding out more about the School of Business or getting involved in the work of the SchoolRead More »
- The School of Arts and Sciences is very active in the fields of Mass Communication and Biotechnology where it provides students that are ready to enter the workplace. They also have a strong graduate program in Educational Leadership, which enhances the skills of practitioners to take on leadership roles or support them in their current role as educators. If you are interested in finding out more about the School of Arts and Sciences or getting involved in the work of the SchoolRead More »
School of Engineering: Engineers, Architects, Interior Designers, Computer Scientists, and Artificial Intelligence ProfessionalsThe programs at the School of Engineering apply a range of hands-on educational experiences and technologies to develop and enhance students’ skills across a range of professions that are valuable to the evolving job market in the UAE and the world at large. If you are interested in finding out more about the School of Engineering or getting involved in the work of the School.Read More »
Office of Institutional Advancement Employing an AURAK Graduate: An Employer’s Experience of a Master of Education GraduateMr. Khalid Al Shehi the Education Council Manager, School Operation Department graciously agreed to answer a few questions about how one of his employee’s studies at AURAK added value in the workplace.Read More »
- AURAK actively engages with employers in local industry to identify mutually beneficial internship opportunities and to connect employers, with vacancies within their organizations, to high quality graduating students who have the skills the employer needs. We are always looking to partner with employers whether to provide mutually beneficial internships, or match our students to your vacancies and if you would like more information.Read More »
- AURAK’s Center for Executive and Professional Education (CEPE) offers workshops and training which prepare individuals to serve as successful leaders and professionals in their respective fields. The Center works with organizations, government entities, and community residents to provide a wide variety of tailored workshops and training that meets the needs of you and your employees. CEPE collaborates with known and respected organizations to ensure alignment of provision to national and international standards. If you would like to participate in planned workshops or would like CEPE to provide training for your employees, please contact us by email: email@example.com.Read More »
- Our Office of Student Success has forged many partnerships with community leaders to create a program of events that encourages students to engage with and learn from those outside the university. Whether it be programs about emotional intelligence, effective online learning or successful alumni coming to campus to talk to the students or students going outside the university to support community and service activities – AURAK leads the way. If you would like to challenge our students, participate in events, or have an idea for an event that can bring students, you and your staff together.Read More »