I finished M.Sc majors in Transportation Engineering/ Civil Engineering from the University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan in 2012, and B.Sc in Civil Engineering from the Hashemite University, Amman, Jordan in 2007.
I taught undergraduate level at Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan for six years. My researches focus on Transportation and traffic engineering.
In AURAK, I teaches all civil and infrastructure engineering laboratories and Computer Aided Drawing course (Auto-CAD.
My main responsibilities are to plan, organize and set up the laboratories for experiments needed in course content, to meet University Standards and Health and Safety Policies.
- M.Sc in Transportation Engineering/ Civil Engineering – University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan, 2012
- B.Sc in Civil Engineering from the Hashemite University, Amman, Jordan, 2007
- “Gap Acceptance Regression Model at Un-signalized Intersections (Major-Minor Roads) in AmmanJordan”, International Journal of Civil Engineering Research,ISSN2278-3652 Volume 7,Number 1,pp1-13 ,2016.
- ”Determinations of Critical Gap/Lag and Follow-Up Time at Roundabouts in Amman/Jordan”, proceedings of International Conference on Civil and Infrastructure Engineering, 2018
- “Comparison of Electrocoagulation and Coagulation Techniques for the Municipal Wastewater Treatment”(Dr.Walid K.M.Bani Salameh, Dr.Hesham Ahmad, Eng.Walaa Mhairat) ,proceedings of academics world International Conference,Warsaw, poland, April2016,ISBN978-93-86083-08-1.