In the fall of 2019, Eng. Amal Almasri joined the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at the School of Engineering in the American University of Ras Al Khaimah in Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates. Immediately prior, she worked as Laboratory Engineer at the Computer and Communication Engineering Department at Al-Zytoonah University of Jordan in Amman, Jordan, where she had the opportunity to focus on teaching and learning the practical part of computer and communication engineering by teaching the laboratories for undergraduate’s students.
Eng. Amal earned the MSc in Computer Engineering from German Jordanian University, Jordan, in 2018. And she earned a BSc in Computer and communication engineering from Al-Zytoonah University of Jordan in 2013, Jordan. During and after she earned the MSc degree she worked as a research assistant for a project that is technically supported by the NATO No. G4936 “Hybrid Sensor Network for Emergency Critical Scenarios”.
- M.Sc., Computer Engineering, German Jordanian University, Jordan, 2018.
- B.Sc., Computer and communication Engineering, Alzytoonah University of Jordan, Jordan, 2013.
- Big Data.
- Encryption and Network security.
- Network performance analysis.
- Network Security.
- Simulation of wireless networks and ad hoc networks.
- Digital signal processing.
List of Publications:
- Almasri, Amal, and Khalid A. Darabkh. “A Comparative Analysis for WSNs Clustering Algorithms.” 2020 Fifth International Conference on Fog and Mobile Edge Computing (FMEC). IEEE, 2020.