Library General Rules and Regulations
- Silence should be maintained in the library.
- An ID card must be presented for borrowing library materials.
- Eating, drinking, and other activities that distract other readers are not allowed.
- Online chatting and playing games are not allowed in the Library Computer Laboratory.
- Use of mobile phones inside the library is not allowed
- Do not leave your valuables in the library; Library staff are not responsible for the loss of personal valuables.
- Do not reshelf used library materials.
- Handle all library materials with care.
- Keep things in order. Arrange tables and chairs upon leaving the library.
- Keep the library clean.