Dr. Dina Antar joined the American University of Ras Al Khaimah in the United Arab Emirates as an assistant professor of Arabic language at the College of Arts and Sciences in August 2021, and was working as an adjunct faculty in AURAK since September 2020.
She has +10 years’ experience between UAE, Sultanat Oman, and Egypt. +7 years in UAE.
She had participated in many regional conferences and symposia in the field of Arabic language, Arabic literature, Linguistics, teaching Arabic for native and non-native students.
- Dina Antar gained her PHD, Doctor of Science in Arabic Literature and its criticism, Sector of literary and Critical studies, Helwan university, Egypt, Excellent with first class Honors degree, and the recommendation of the publication, April 2021. Title of her Thesis “The women’s pre-Islamic literature, cultural study”.
- She gained her Master of Science in Arabic and its Literature, Sector of literary and Critical studies, pre-Islamic literature, Helwan University, Egypt with a grade of excellent. 2015-2016. Title of her Thesis “Manifestation of color at at the Arab crows”.
- She finished her General Diploma in Education, Damanhur University with a grade of very good. 2014.
- She got a Bachelor of Arts and Education, Helwan University, May 2012.
- UAE teacher license for teaching Arabic for native Arabic students. 2021.
- UAE teacher license for teaching Arabic language for Nonnative students. 2022.
- “The Use of Drama in Developing the Skill of Speaking in Standard Arabic Among Third Grade Arabic Speaking Students”. “Theory and Practice in Language Studies, Vol. 13, No. 7, pp. 1601-1613, 1 July 2023”. Scopus Q3. https://tpls.academypublication.com/index.php/tpls/article/view/6358/5106 Or The Use of Drama in Developing the Skill of Speaking in Standard Arabic Among Third Grade Arabic Speaking Students | Theory and Practice in Language Studies (academypublication.com)
- “The Effectiveness of Arabic Language and Arabic Poetry in Consolidating the Concept of Tolerance in the United Arab Emirates” “Journal of Namibian studies”. Vol 33, 2023, special issue 2, May 21, 2023. Scopus Q2. The Effectiveness of Arabic Language and Arabic Poetry in Consolidating the Concept of Tolerance in the United Arab Emirates | Journal of Namibian Studies : History Politics Culture (namibian-studies.com) Manifestations of Color on Arab crows, Journal of the Faculty of Arts, Helwan University, Egypt, volume 41, Issue1, July 2016, P7:26.2016. https://kgef.journals.ekb.eg/article_161602_647ef219c2bce371f65bd7234161b9a9.pdf
- Arabic Language and Culture for Non-Native Learners I
- Intermediate Arabic - II
- Upper Intermediate level Arabic language and culture 1
- Upper Intermediate Level Arabic Language and Culture
- Advanced Level Arabic Language and Culture for Native Arabic Speakers II
- Special Topics in Arab Culture and Civilization for Native Arabic Speakers