Dr. Al Mansoori is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Humanities and Social Sciences and a Coordinator of Academic Recovery and Community-Oriented Student Life Activities.
She holds a Ph.D. in Education, Preparation and Training of English Language Teachers, from the United Kingdom, University of Exeter, 2002. She has other degrees in evaluation, educational administration, educational supervision, research, training, creative thinking, strategic planning, administrative distinction, Human Resource, creativity and distinction, and training of trainers.
She has a long experience in educational and administrative posts since 1977. She began teaching in 1977 and taught English in various high schools in the UAE for ten years, and from 1993-2002 she was a supervisor of English in Ministry of Education for RAK Educational Zone. In 2002, she moved to tertiary level where she taught educational and applied linguistics courses for undergraduate and graduate students in many colleges and universities in the UAE.
She presented many research papers in many local, regional and international conferences in the fields of education, women, leadership, discrimination, media and politics, heritage, and participated in many national evenings and seminars to serve the community.
Her name is listed in the Who’s Who? Encyclopedia and in the Encyclopedia of the Arab Educators. She won several awards. In 2002 she won Khaleefa Award and in 2005 she won the TOEFL Board Award for her International Participation Presentation in San Antonio, Texas. In 2007, she received an exclusive testimonial as an International Educator of the Year 2007 for Outstanding Contribution to Education in the UAE. In 2008, she received a Distinguished Educator Medal from the Emirates Club. In addition to receiving a trophy and Zayed’s necklace for being the eldest distinguished Emirati teacher from The Teachers’ Association on the Occasion of The Emirati Woman’s Day in 2018,2022.
Her interest in writing and translation led to publishing two books: “My Memories of the Beautiful Time” (2021) and “Memories of the Fragrant Past”, (2018)
Dr. Khaleda earned her bachelor’s degree in Education/Arts majoring in English from the United Arab Emirates University in 1984. She earned a postgraduate diploma in English Language Teaching and Administration and her master’s degree in English Language Teaching from the University of Warwick, UK in 1996. In 1997, she was awarded the Sheikh Rashid Scientific Distinction Award in Dubai for earning her master’s degree from the United Kingdom. She earned her PhD in Education (TEFL) from The University of Exeter, UK, and received the Sheikh Rashid Scientific Distinction Award for her hard work. She holds a certificate in supervising English Language Teachers from University of Edinburgh, UK; a certificate in Media and Technology in Teaching from AUB, Lebanon; a certificate in Training Trainers from the British Council, Dubai; a certificate in Measurement and Assessment, by CELTA, TESOL Arabia; a certificate in TEFL for Lower Primary, San Diego University, USA; and a certificate in human rights from the Emirates Association for Lawyers and the Legal Judicial Institute. She is a certified Professional Trainer in Human Development through Al Riyadah for training and consultancy, UAE. She is certified as a trainer on training and using games in training through the Re-thinkers Centre in Amman Jordan. She is a certified evaluator to merging multiple intelligences in educational institutions through the DeBono Centre for Teaching and Thinking. In administrative work and education, she has a diploma in Educational Administration from the MOE, UAE, a Management Excellence Diploma from USA Productivity Institute, MEDEX, and a certificate in Strategic Planning from Sharjah Human Resource Development Association.
She holds a certificate in Training Researchers from Bristol University, “Excellence, Quality & Accreditation in Higher Education 1&2nd level,” and “Statistical Package for the Social Science (SPSS) in Academic Research,” and a diploma in Social Research from Ajman University, UAE.
- Dr. Kahledah has participated in many local, regional, and international conferences in the field of TESOL, presenting research papers and attending and managing workshops.
- Al Mansoori, K. “Montessori Curriculum.” Ishraqaat Magazine. Emirates Association for Social Development. UAE
- Al Mansoori, K. “The Year of Giving 2017.” Ishraqaat Magazine. Emirates Association for Social Development. UAE
- Al Mansoori, K, The Fourth Generation Evaluation- The Responsive- Constructivist Approach in the New Millennium. May 2010. Sharjah University Forum. The University of Sharjah. UAE.
- Al Mansoori, K, Preparing and Training TEFL Teachers in the UAE. 2010. Sharjah University Forum. The University of Sharjah. UAE.
- IATEFL 2008. Exeter Conference Selections. Symposium on learner autonomy. Convenor: NkechiM.Christopher with CemBalcikanli,aylinKoyalanCoskun, XianghuLui, Khadah Al Mansoori, and Xiaoli Jiang. IATEFL. 2009. UK
- Supervision and Evaluation of Instruction
- University Preparation for Academic Success
- EDUC 500: Foundations of Education