Dr. Salameh has been an Assistant Professor in the Computer Science and Engineering Department. Prior to joining AURAK, she worked as a postdoctoral researcher in computer science at the Computer Science Department of the University of Pau & Pays de l’Adour. Her teaching interests include design and software programing, software engineering, web programing, human-computer interaction, and machine learning.
In July 2017, Dr. Khouloud Salameh received an international Ph.D. in Computer Science from the University of Pau & Pays de l’Adour and in Control Engineering, Automation and Robotics from the University of the Basque Country in Spain. She earned her M.Sc. of Engineering (ME) in Computers and Telecommunications from Antonine University, Lebanon in 2013.
Her research interests include digital ecosystems, optimization techniques, cyber-physical system modelling (Smart Grids, Microgrids, etc.), and semantic image retrieval.
- Allani S, Chbeir R, Salameh K, Mansour E, Arnould P. A multi-objective clustering for better data management in connected environment. Big Data Research. 2022 Sep 5:100347.
- Awad, M., Fraihat, S., Salameh, K. and Al Redhaei, A., 2022. Examining the Suitability of NetFlow Features in Detecting IoT Network Intrusions. Sensors, 22(16), p.6164.
- Salameh, K., Awad, M., Makarfi, A., Jallad, A.H. and Chbeir, R., 2021. Demand side management for smart houses: A survey. Sustainability, 13(12), p.6768.
- Mansour, E., Chbeir, R., Arnould, P., Allani, S. and Salameh, K., 2021. Data management in connected environments. Computing, 103(6), pp.1121-1142.
- Salameh, K., Chbeir, R. and Camblong, H., 2019. SSG: An ontology-based information model for smart grids. In Transactions on Large-Scale Data-and Knowledge-Centered Systems XL (pp. 94-124). Springer, Berlin, Heidelberg.
- Salameh, K., Chbeir, R. and Camblong, H., 2019. Multi-objective cooperative scheduling: An application on smart grids. Applied computing and informatics, 15(1), pp.67-79.
- Salameh, K., Chbeir, R., Camblong, H. and Vechiu, I., 2017. A digital ecosystem cooperative model: An application on microgrids. IEEE transactions on sustainable computing, 3(4), pp.221-235.
- Al Redhaei, A., Awad, M. and Salameh, K., 2022, February. Assessing the Impact of Gamification in Higher Education: An Experimental Study using Kahoot! and Nearpod During COVID-19 Pandemic. In 2022 Advances in Science and Engineering Technology International Conferences (ASET)(pp. 1-6). IEEE.
- Allani, S., Chbeir, R., Salameh, K. and Yeferny, T., 2020. Towards a Smarter Data dissemination strategy in connected environments. Procedia Computer Science, 176, pp.1043-1052.
- Bourreau, P., Chbeir, R., Cardinale, Y., Corchero, A., Salameh, K., Lafréchoux, J., Frédérique, D., Calis, G., Kallab, L. and Constantinou, R., 2019, July. BEMServer: An open source platform for building energy performance management. In Conference: EC3–European Conference on Computing in Construction https://doi. org/10.35490/EC3.
- Awad, M., Salameh, K. and Leiss, E.L., 2019, April. Evaluating learning management system usage at a small university. In Proceedings of the 2019 3rd International Conference on Information System and Data Mining (pp. 98-102).
- Salameh, K., Chbeir, R., Camblong, H. and Vechiu, I., 2017. Microgrid components clustering in a digital ecosystem cooperative framework. Procedia computer science, 112, pp.167-176.
- Salameh, K., Chbeir, R. and Camblong, H., 2017, October. Multi-objective Cooperative Scheduling for Smart Grids. In OTM Confederated International Conferences” On the Move to Meaningful Internet Systems” (pp. 543-551). Springer, Cham.
- Salameh, K., Chbeir, R., Camblong, H., Tekli, G. and Vechiu, I., 2015, September. A generic ontology-based information model for better management of microgrids. In IFIP International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations (pp. 451-466). Springer, Cham.
- Chiprianov, V., Gallon, L., Salameh, K., Munier, M. and El Hachem, J., 2015, May. Towards security software engineering the smart grid as a system of systems. In 2015 10th System of Systems Engineering Conference (SoSE) (pp. 77-82). IEEE.
- Salameh, K., Tekli, J. and Chbeir, R., 2014, October. SVG-to-RDF image semantization. In International Conference on Similarity Search and Applications (pp. 214-228). Springer, Cham.
- Operating System Fundamentals
- Design and Analysis of Algorithms