Dr. Sana Tamzini received a PhD in Interior Design from Higher School of Sciences and Technologies of Design, University of Manouba, Tunisia in 2021. She also received her Diploma of Advanced Studies in Fundamental and Applied Research from University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France in 1999. She received her BSc degree in Interior Design from Higher Institute of Fine Arts of Tunis, Tunisia 1998. In 2014, she received a European Diploma in Cultural Project Management, Marcel Hicter Foundation. Brussels, Belgium from Marcel Hicter Foundation.
Dr. Tamzini headed the Fine Arts sector at the Ministry of Culture and Heritage Protection (2015-2016) and worked as director of the National Center of Living Art at Belvédère, Ministry of Culture (2011-2013). She is actually the President of the Fanak Fund for the mobility of artists and cultural operators since 2020.
Dr. Tamzini is a curator and an expert in cultural management and has obtained high quality professional training in the field of cultural project management. She obtained the European Diploma in Cultural Project Management, Marcel Hicter Foundation. Brussels, Belgium, 2014. She obtained Certificate in Museum Training in the framework of the workshop: Art Museums and Galleries in North Africa and Austria. Museum Professionals in exchange”, organized by the Austrian Federal Ministry for European and International Affairs in cooperation with the Museumsakademie Joanneum. Vienna and Graz, Austria, 2012.
Dr. Tamzini is an international evaluator; she has collaborated with: Cultural Policy and Management Research Centre, Istanbul Bilgi University (CPY): Peer review for the Cultural Policy Yearbook, 2020. UNESCO Chair “Cultural Policy and Cultural Diplomacy: Preparation of the Young Scholars Conference on Cultural Policy and Cultural Diplomacy”, 2020. Drosos Foundation and NWAC: Selection of Cultural Institutions: Arts and Culture Entrepreneurship Program, 2018/2020. AFAC: Assessment of Arts Projects in the Arab World, 2016-2019. Al Mawred Al Thaqafy: Evaluation of visual arts projects in the Arab world, 2016-2017.
- Ph. D. in Interior Design, Higher School of Sciences and Technologies of Design, University of Manouba, Tunisia, 2021.
- M. Sc. in Advanced Studies in Fundamental and Applied Research, University of Paris I – Panthéon Sorbonne, Paris, France,1999.
- B.Sc. in Interior Design, Higher Institute of Fine Arts of Tunis, Tunisia, 1998.
- European Diploma in Cultural Project Management, Marcel Hicter Foundation, Brussels, Belgium, Marcel Hicter Foundation, 2014.
- Interior Design
- Cultural policies
- Design and heritage
- Contemporary Art
- S. Tamzini. (2022). “Cultural policy design and local heritage practices in Tunisia“, Le design dans la démocratie”, Edition Les intersections du design, L’Université de Montreal, Canada.
- S. Tamzini. (2020). ” Cultural policies in Tunisia, state and perspectives: the actors of the cultural scene express themselves “2, review Patrimoine et Créativité, Tunis.
- S. Tamzini. (2019). “La Fabrique de Méditerranée, La Méditerranée n’est pas une étoile morte “3, Edition Arnaud Bizalion, France.
- S. Tamzini. (2018). “Living in suspension in a temporary space, migration phenomenon and places of Transit, The refugee camp of Choucha, Tunisian-Libyan border “4, Polytechnic University of Turin, Italy.
- S. Tamzini. (2014). “Me3marouna, Architecture patrimoniale en Tunisie“, Collective work under the direction of Goethe-Institut Tunis, Cérès éditions, Tunisia.
- S. Tamzini. (2009). “Matmata paysage vu, Lieu vécu “5, book published with the support of the scientific council of the University Sorbonne Paris 1, Publications de la Sorbonne and the Cellule de recherche en arts visuels (CRAV), France.
- Interior Design Studio 2
- Furniture Design
- Environmental Systems 2: Design with light and sound
- Portfolio Design