Dr. Shadi Altawil is currently an Assistant Professor of Construction Engineering and Management in the Department of Civil and Infrastructure Engineering at the American University of Ras Al Khaimah. Dr.Altawil completed and participated in mega construction projects/programs and has extensive and diverse construction industry experience related to building, infrastructures and oil, and gas pipeline projects. Dr. Altawil is a registered Professional Engineer (P.Eng) in Canada, Dr.Altawil received the degree of Ph.D. in construction engineering and management from the University of Alberta, Canada.
- PhD in Construction Engineering and Management, University of Alberta, Canada
- M.Sc. in Construction Engineering and Management, Arab Academy for Science and Technology and Maritime Transport, Egypt.
- Al Alawi, M. K., Al Abdali, A. ., Al Shahri, M. ., & Altawil, S. (2022). PRODUCTIVITY FACTORS IN CONSTRUCTION SMES IN OMAN- EXPLORATION STUDY. The Journal of Engineering Research [TJER], 19(1), 33–40.
- Mohammed Alnahhal, Qasem Alshehhi, Ahmad Sakhrieh, Shadi Altawil and Mosab I. Tabash (2022). Impact of integration management on performance in the UAE. Problems and Perspectives in Management, 20(1), 58-68.
- Altawil, S., Mohammed, Y., Wales, R., (2015). “Framework for Improving Construction Hazard Identification Process by Using Knowledge-Based Integrated Support System” CONVR 2015, October 5-7, 2015. Banff, AB, Canada.
- Pereira, E., Altawil, S., McCue, D., Han, S., AbouRisk, S. (2014). “Barriers to Implement Zero Injury in Construction” Proceedings of the CSCE Annual Conference, May 28-31, 2014. Halifax, NS, Canada.
- Abdul Rashid, I., Elkassas, E., Elbeltagi, E., and Altawil, S., (Jul 2007). “Scheduling and Cost Optimization of Repetitive Projects Using Genetic Algorithms.” The 17th International Conference of Computer Theory and Applications (ICCTA), September 1-3, 2007, Alexandria, Egypt.
- Construction Planning & Scheduling
- Project Scheduling
- Information Systems for Project Management