Dr. Tahseen is the Director of the Center for Entrepreneurship at AURAK and an associate professor in the Business School. In addition, Dr. Tahseen is a Certified Entrepreneurship Educator and external reviewer with the Directorate of Higher Education Reviews Authority (DHR)Bahrain, Oman Academic Accreditation Authority (OAAA), and National Academic Accreditation and Evaluation (Saudi Arabia).
Dr. Tahseen invented the SECURE (patented) system to assist start-ups in evaluating business plans (https://www.securecanvas.net). He is a member of the Global Entrepreneurship Network (GEN) and Data Central.
Dr. Tahseen specializes in designing and delivering technology-enhanced curricula, and his research interests are entrepreneurial behavior, start-up business models, and innovation. In addition, Dr. Tahseen is a quantitative researcher specializing in structural equation modeling and machine learning tests. Dr. Tahseen has authored several Scopus (Q1)-indexed publications in premium journals and case studies, published in the bestselling entrepreneurship textbooks in the UK by Palgrave McMillan.
- Ph.D. – Entrepreneurship and Innovation-University of Bedfordshire, United Kingdom (THE top 600 Universities).
- MBA (Master of Business Administration)–University of Wollongong, Australia (THE- among top 200 Universities).
- Phil. – International Business and Economy, Jawaharlal Nehru University, India (THE top 600 Universities).
- MA (Education)- Shobit University, India.
- CCE (Certified Entrepreneurship Educator)- (training jointly conducted by Harvard Business School, London Business School, and Babson Global, Awarded by Ministry of Higher Education, Oman).
- Certificate in Technology and Entrepreneurship (Harvardx)
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Pleshko, L. and Vazeerjan, B. (2023). Can entrepreneurial marketing compensate for late market entry? A moderated mediation analysis. Helion, 9 (5) (Scopus Q1).
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Ambrin. A. Rao, V. and Gul, K. (2022). A machine learning-assisted study exploring hormonal influences on entrepreneurial opportunity behavior. The Journal of Entrepreneurship 31 (3), 575-602 (Scopus Q1).
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Vazeerjan, B. and Capar, N. (2022). Early internationalization of entrepreneurial firms: the role of artificial intelligence enhanced business models. Journal for International Business and Entrepreneurship Development 14 (4) (Scopus Q2).
- Butt, A. S., Alghababsheh, M. Tahseen Arshi, A. and Shah, H. H. (2022). Strategies to streamline supplier relationship management during crises: lessons learned from COVID-19 and future pathways. Benchmarking: an international journal (Scopus Q1).
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Islam, S. and Gunupudi, N. (2021). Predicting the effect of entrepreneurial stressors and the resultant strain on entrepreneurial behavior: an SEM-based machine-learning approach, International Journal of Entrepreneurial Behavior & Research. Vol. 27 No. 7, pp. 1819-1848. (Scopus Q1).
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Venkoba, R. Qazi, K. Vazeerjan, B. and Ali, S. (2021). A biopsychosocial perspective of user generated innovation: A Moderated-Mediation Model. Journal of Open Innovation, Technology, Markets, and Complexity. Vol. 7 No. 2, pp. 131. (Scopus Q1).
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Islam, S. Rao, V. and Morande. S. (2020). SECURE: A new business model to measure start-up performance, Journal of Entrepreneurship in Emerging Economies, Vol. 13 No. 3, pp. 459-485. (Scopus Q1).
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Qazi, K. Burns. P. Tewari, V., and Rao. (2020). Examining Perceived Entrepreneurial Stress: A Causal Interpretation Through Cross-lagged Panel Study. Journal of Open Innovation, Technology, Markets, and Complexity. Vol. 7, No. 1, pp. 2-17. (Scopus Q1).
- Tahseen Arshi, A., Rao, V., Tewari, V., and Begum, V. (2020). Measuring Innovation Effectiveness: A SEM-based Cross-Lagged Analysis, International Journal of Innovation Science, Vol.13 No.4, pp. 437-455 (Scopus Q1).
- Butt, A., Tahseen, Arshi, A., Rao, V., and Tewari, V. (2020). Implications of Belt and Road Initiative for the supply chain management. Journal of Open Innovation, Technology, Markets, and Complexity. Vol. 6, No. 36, pp. 2-14. (Scopus Q1).
- Vazeerjan, B. and Tahseen Arshi, A. (2020). An impact-based model of Green HRM: Evidence from UAE. Journal of Security and Sustainability, Vol. 10 No .2, pp.27-39 (Scopus Q2).
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Burns, P. Ramanathan, U. and Zhang, M. (2020). Bringing back the discourse on entrepreneurial orientation construct: further clarifications on its dimension, Journal of International Business and Entrepreneurship Development, Vol. 12, No 4, pp.235-256 (Scopus Q2).
- Tahseen Arshi A. and Burns. P. (2018) Entrepreneurial Architecture: A Framework to Promote Innovation in Large Firms, Journal of Entrepreneurship. Vol. 27 No. 2, pp. 151-179 (Scopus Q2) Tahseen Arshi, A. Entrepreneurial Case Studies, in P. Burns (2020) Corporate Entrepreneurship (4th edition). London: Palgrave MacMillan.
- Tahseen Arshi, A. Entrepreneurial Case Studies, in P. Burns (2018) New Venture Creation: A framework to promote Entrepreneurial Start-ups. London: Palgrave MacMillan
- Innovation, Entrepreneurship and Sustainability
- Managing Change and Innovation
- Business Research Methods
- MBA Investigative Thesis or Project I