Ms. Abu-Raed finished her M.Sc. in Architecture Engineering from Anhalt University of applied sciences, Dessau, Germany in 2005, and her B.Sc. in Architecture Engineering from the University of Jordan in 2002.
She taught undergraduate courses at Al-Zaytoonah University of Jordan. Her research focuses on Green Building and Sustainability.
In AURAK, she is involved in teaching undergraduate courses, preparing course files and plans. She works on developing and fostering the appropriate skills and social abilities to enable the optimum development of students.
- M.Sc. Architectural Engineering in (Urban Planning & urban Design), Anhalt University of applied Sciences Dessau, Germany, 2005.
- B.Sc. Architectural Engineering, the University of Jordan, Amman, Jordan, 2002.
- Green Building and Sustainability
- Energy Efficiency in Buildings
- Renewable energy
- A. Aboushi, A. Abu Raed, Feasibility Study on Heating a Family House Swimming Pool in Jordan Using Solar Energy, Zaytoonah University International Engineering Conference on Design and Innovation in Infrastructure 2012, June, 18-20, Amman, Jordan
- A. Abu Raed, A. Sakhrieh, Green Building for low income people, international engineering conference on hot arid regions, may 1-2, 2010, Alahsa, Saudi Arabia.
- A. Abu Raed, A. Sakhrieh, research on transforming a resedential into a green building under jordanian climate conditions, the 2011 international conference on water, energy and the environment, november 14-18, 2011, american University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates.
- Abeer S. Abu Raed and Ahmad H. Sakhrieh, Energy Saving by the Means of Geothermal Energy, Journal of Clean Energy Technologies, Vol. 1, No. 3, May 2013.
- Ahmad Aboushi, Abeer Abu Raed, Ahmad Sakhrieh, Energy Saving Potential for Heating Family House Swimming Pool, International Conference on Renewable Energy and its Future in the Arab World 2013 (ICREFAW Conference 2013), April 22-24, 2013 Amman, Jordan
- A. Abu Raed, Facts and Figures, 8th International conference Engineering and Technology Research, 24-25 April, 2014, Dubai, UAE
- Ahmad Aboushi , Abeer Abu Raed, Heating Indoor Swimming Pool Using Solar Energy with Evacuated Collectors, International Proceedings of Chemical, Biological and Environmental Engineering (IPCBEE), Volume 87, 2015.Research Interests
- Architectural Design Studio 2
- Design Communication 2: Digital Media for Interiors