Inshirah Shublaq joined the American University of RAK in Fall 2015, as a teaching assistant in the Department of Architecture. She obtained her master’s degree from the American University of Sharjah in 2016, while she obtained a BSc. in Architectural Engineering from University of Sharjah in 2014.
She worked on a project within Dubai World Islands in collaboration with Nakheel Properties to design an urban planned island. She also worked with Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council to design a master planned Fareej community. In addition to her experience in the consulting firm, her concerns are focused on traditional Emirati housing, digital architecture, sustainability, green architecture, contemporary architecture, urban planning, Virtual reality and GIS. She published a conference paper titled “The Planning System in Sharjah City”. Moreover, she is a Revit Certified Professional.
- 2015 – 2017 Master of Urban Planning College of Architecture, Art and Design, American University of Sharjah
- 2009 – 2014 BSc. Architectural Engineering, College of Engineering, University of Sharjah.
- Shublaq, I. (2016). The Planning System of Sharjah City . The second annual UAE Graduate Students Research Conference Publications. Al Ain: UAE.
- Shublaq, I. (2016). A Master Planned Fareej Community – Abu Dhabi Urban Planning Council. Al Ain: UAE.
- Shublaq, I. (2016). Improvement of Transit Station-Context Accessibility and Integration Study – Dubai Marina Metro and Tram Stations. Dubai: UAE.
- Shublaq, I. (2014). Therapeutic and Tourism Resort in the WORLD Islands. Dubai: UAE.
- Shublaq, I. (2013). Urban Heritage Rehabilitation for Al Khan Heritage area. Sharjah: UAE.