The QS 2024 Higher Ed Summit: Middle East
The American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) has forged a strategic alliance with QS Quacquarelli Symonds for the 2023-2024 academic year. This alliance signifies a transformative step towards positioning Ras Al Khaimah as a pivotal center of academic excellence in the region.
AURAK is honored to host the acclaimed QS Middle East Summit in 2024, a cornerstone event of our collaboration, along with a series of collaborative efforts aimed at bolstering and advancing the higher education sector of the emirate. This is your invitation to join us at AURAK in the United Arab Emirates for a transformative experience that will contribute to reshaping the educational framework of the Middle East.
The Middle East is forging a path as a hub of educational progress and ingenuity. In response to the swift pace of change in technology, skills demand, and academic offerings, the upcoming summit will unlock insights into cultivating a lasting culture of innovation in higher education institutions. Our goal is ambitious yet clear: to elevate the standard of education across the region.
Top Reasons to Attend:
- Uncover the keys to driving innovation within academic circles.
- Explore actionable tactics for embedding sustainability in the fabric of higher education.
- Understand the criticality of pertinent research endeavors.
- Acquire knowledge on equipping students with the necessary tools to excel in today’s dynamic workforce.
- Grasp the importance of diverse student recruitment to enrich the educational experience.
Who should attend the Summit?
The QS Higher Ed Summit: Middle East offers a unique platform for both established and up-and-coming higher education leaders, as well as scholars, who are dedicated to advancing the cause of higher education in the Middle East, with a keen eye on the international landscape.
Attendees will be able to network with peers and thought leaders, forge impactful partnerships through negotiations and MoUs, share and discover best practices for professional growth, and gain insights into the latest regional and international trends.
- University presidents and other senior university leaders and strategists
- Senior university officers with an international or external affairs brief
- Admissions officers
- Recruiting officers
- Student services officers
- Curriculum developers
- Academics with international linkages and international content in their courses
- Education ministry officials with an international brief
- Officers of national education outreach and promotion bodies
- Government bodies & government institutions
- Commercial stakeholders (service providers)
Be a part of the conversation defining the next era of education in the Middle East at the QS 2024 Higher Education Summit.
Secure your place at the forefront of educational transformation.
Message from the President, AURAK
It is with immeasurable pride that I welcome you to the website for the upcoming 2024 Higher Ed Summit: Middle East titled, “Cultures of Innovation: Elevating quality education for a thriving Middle East.”
Higher education institutions have experienced profound changes during the past four years, in particular, compulsory and intentional. And perhaps no place more embodies and personifies these changes than the United Arab Emirates, particularly the higher education sector. During the past four years, in particular, under the guiding partnership of the Ministry of Education and the Commission for Academic Accreditation (CAA), the pace at which change has been embraced and implemented has had a reflective impact. The American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK) has been both a willing participant and a beneficiary.
The Summit promises to include important and meaningful discussions on fostering innovation, the realities and purpose of achieving genuine sustainability goals in higher education, the importance of relevant research, and how institutions can better support students to be work-ready after graduation.
I look forward to welcoming you to the campus of AURAK and the beautiful emirate of Ras Al Khaimah.
Dr. David A. Schmidt
American University of Ras Al Khaimah (AURAK)