Gulbahor Amirova is an experienced English Instructor with a demonstrated history of working in the higher education industry. She is education professional with a Master’s Degree focused in Education Leadership from American University of Ras Al Khaimah in addition to two Bachelor degrees she earned: one from Uzbekistan majoring in English Language and one from Japan majoring in Asia Pacific Studies. At the moment she is doing her Post Graduate Degree in teaching English as a Second/Foreign Language with the Cambridge Assessment English. In her prior work with RAKBANK training Centre she established an industry credible 5-level English language program to support wider Emiratisation agenda which was well received by our UAE Nationals at RAKBANK. This program was shortlisted as top 5 learning and development programs among Gulf organizations.
Since 2021 Gulbahor has been actively involved in COIL project initiated between Wayne State University and American University of Ras Al Khaimah, sponsored by the US Embassy in the UAE. Recently she was invited to lead a discussion at the College of Education at Wayne State University with faculty and doctoral students about Non-Western logic systems and ways of knowing.
- 2021: Post Graduate Certificate of DELTA – Module 2 completion, CAMBRIDGE
- 2018: Masters of Education in Educational Leadership – American University of Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- 2018: Certificate of Professional Coaching – Rakbank, UAE
- 2015: Certificate of “Train the Trainer” ExecuTrain, Dubai, UAE
- 2008: Certificate of Teaching English as a Foreign Language, Alexandria, Egypt
- 2008: Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, majoring in Asia Pacific Studies from Ritsumeikan Asia Pacific University, Japan
- 2004: Certificate of Teaching English as Second Language from the University of Houston, USA
- 2003: Bachelor’s Degree in English language, Andijan State Pedagogical Institute of Languages, Uzbekistan
- Amirova, G. (2021). Supervision Case Study. Academia Letters, Article 795. https://doi.org/10.20935/AL795
- Amirova, G. (2017). A validity of pre-assessment test at RAKBANK. Presented at 23rd TESOL Arabia International Conference and Exhibition; Dubai, UAE
- Foundations of College English