|Mode of Payment
|At the counter in the University
|Student finance counter in Building D – Cash, Current & Post-Dated Cheque (CDC & PDC) or Debit/Credit Cards via POS machine
|Through online payment gateway using EUMS
|Direct Transfer to University Bank Account
|Funds transfer to below bank account
|Direct Bank Transfer and/or Bank Deposits
Bank : Ras Al Khaimah (RAK) Bank
Deadlines for Settlement of Tuition and Fees
|Final Deadline (including late fees)
|January 10, 2024
|January 17, 2024
|January 25, 2024
|February 1, 2024
- If payment is not completed by the deadline A, late fees of AED 500 plus 5% VAT will be charged.
- If payment is not completed by deadline B, access to student material & blackboard shall be blocked for one week. Access will only be reinstated when the full tuition fees and the AED 1,500 plus 5% VAT reinstatement fee and AED 500 plus 5% VAT late payment fee are fully paid. If the full tuition fees remain unpaid at the end of the block week, registration shall be cancelled. Failure to attend a course (no show) does not result in a refund for courses registered. Students must drop excess credits before the add/drop deadline in order to receive a refund.
- Payment can be made any time before registration.
Payment by Installment
If full fees cannot be paid immediately, installments can be arranged with the Student Finance Department only by PDCs as follows:
- Failure to attend a course (no show) does not result in a refund of fee/charges. Students not planning to attend must drop their registration during the drop/add period. Students reported as “no show” in class will be withdrawn from the class without a These students shall be placed on a drop/delete hold and will not be able to register in future semesters unless the fees are paid in full in advance.
- Providing PDCs is must for all students, except for international student, in which case only option 1 shall be allowed.
- PDCs shall not be returned in exchange for cash/card payment, except where student obtains written prior approval from finance department. It shall be student’s responsibility to obtain the approval from finance.